Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

With today being Valentines Day I couldn't help be reflect on the greatest lovethere is... God's love for us. I woke up this morning with God's love for us on my heart.I am always in awe when ever I think about how much God loves us. Think about it, the creator of the universe... all those galaxies... all those countless stars in the heavens God created.That same God, hand picked you and me to know His love on a personal level.

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

May God's peace fill your heart this day...
Tim

No comments: