Sunday, November 21, 2010

I know

Greetings,

Here is is, just a few days away from Thanksgiving Day. Sorry I've not been posting here much. The job that I have keeps me so busy and takes up so much of my time that by the time I get home I'm exhausted and don't really want to do anything but crash on the couch and rest. All that is about to change though. Last week I was hired by Apple Inc in a tech support role. The really cool part is I will be working from home. So I will have so much more time to work on our ministry and post some good blogs.

I'm hoping with the extra time that I'll now be able to hold some home bible studies. I have all the curriculum to do the six week study course on "The Hole in our Gospel". I think it's an amazing book that has so much to offer many Christians. I also want to spend more time at our local Rescue Mission... the number of homeless is growing everyday, and it's only going to get worse.

Keep up the good work. May God bless and keep you always.
Tim

No comments: