Thursday, September 21, 2006

Almost Friday

I have not posted anything in a few days... just been busy. I've picked up a couple of website jobs, so between building sites and my regular job I don't get alot of free time. I'm at work right now, and we have slowed a little here so I'm trying to squeeze in a post.

The weather has turned ugly, only about 52 today with scattered rain. The mountains behind my work here (HP) has some snow covering them this morning. The first snow is always so pretty. One of the reasons I love living here is the seasons. We get to experience every season change. I think fall has always been my favorite season. I love the smell of fall also, not sure what it is, but I feel like I can fill my lungs up so much deeper.

I'm really thinking about opening up my own computer shop here. Right now I work on the Microsoft help desk, I like it, but I really miss working with people one on one. I worked for Computer Pros in Savannah, Georgia for 3 years and I really loved working with people and helping them one on one. If I do open my own business, I'll start with a website and work out of my house at first, keeping the overhead low. Still thinking heard about it... I'll post more about it as the project progresses.

Anyway, enough for now... better get back to work.

Peace to all,Tim

No comments: