Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Personal update

Greetings!!

I just wanted to take a moment and share a couple of things that are going on in my life right now. I guess the biggest news is we are moving back to Savannah Georgia at the end of March here. We currently live in Colorado Springs. Don't get me wrong, this is a really nice town, but for our taste its a little to big. We have been here 17 months, and we've just never really settled in. I have prayed about this allot, and I believe that we were brought here for several reasons. The biggest one… being spiritual growth. God has really shown me the direction He has for me in my life. It's now up to me to be obedient and follow through with His will. The direction I need to take has to do with teaching the Word, not sure yet if that is in a pastoral manner or what. Once settled again, I'm going to be pursuing an education in Christian counseling. That is one area I know the Lord wants me in. As always when serving the living God, you must be flexible... so I remain flexible through all of this. In preparation for the move, we are having a garage sale this weekend. My wife already has things sorted out for the garage sale. We have allot more stuff than I realized. Amazing what you can gather in 17 short months. Hope to go see the movie "Amazing Grace" this weekend... looks really inspiring. We saw "The Astronaut Farmer" last weekend. That was better than I thought it was going to be. Good family movie, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Ok, that’s enough for today. Hope your all doing well. I pray that God will keep you all safe and well.

Peace out!!Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm doing Christian counseling, too. Hope you don't mind that I commented. I was looking for other blogs to read! :-)