Sunday, March 18, 2007

Latest from March 18th 2007

Greetings all,

Wow! I did not realize how much time has past since I last wrote in here. Been kinda busy though, getting ready to move and all. We pick up the moving truck on the 26th of this month, load the truck up on the same day, then pull out early the next morning. The trip should take about 2 and half days if all goes well.
I'm glad we are moving this time of the year, that way we can get used to the Savannah heat slowly.
I have one more week at my job, kinda sad about it. I've made some really great friends there. I've never been very comfortable working for big companies, so impersonal. This was the biggest company I have ever worked for (HP). I have to say, for a big company they try to keep it more personal, not so much just a number. My experience with them has been very positive.Hope your life is going well. Until next time may the living God keep you and yours safe and well.

Peace out,Tim

http://www.theanchorholds.net

No comments: