Saturday, April 14, 2007

Moved

Greeting all,

Hope everyone is doing well... We are getting good and settled here in Savannah. Things are coming together great. We are staying with good friend here who has opened his home up to us for as long as we need. We are looking for a place to rent first, that way we can take our time looking for a place to buy. God's hand has been in all of this... sometimes we get a little impatient for things to happen faster, but we always step back and say "Let go, and let God".

I'm going into the Savannah Rescue Mission next week to volunteer, so we'll see where that goes. This is something that the Lord is leading me to big time. I want to make myself more open and available to His calling everyday. God has brought us back here for a reason... so here I am Lord... Help me empty myself more and more... so that you can fill me with your Spirit more and more.


May God keep you all safe and well.

Your brother,
Tim

http://www.theanchorholds.net

No comments: