Thursday, June 21, 2007

No job

Well, here it is, almost 2 full months since we moved back to Savannah, and I'm still jobless. I know God will take care of us, but this is the farthest I've ever been without a net. I know many of you are praying for me to find a job, and I will forever be grateful for those prayers. I don't know if this is some kind of lesson, test or whatever. What ever it is, it's becoming a very disparate time in my life. Bills are stacking up, rent is coming up again, and I have no idea where that is going to come from.

My family and I really felt God calling us back here, and I'm sure His will well be revealed, and His glory will shine through. But in the mean time, I'm struggling to try and be faithful and wait on Him.

Please keep me in your prayers as we wait on Him. Thank you for listening.

Peace to you all,
Tim

http://www.theanchorholds.net

No comments: