Thursday, June 28, 2007

Life update


Greetings family and dear friends,

Just posting an update here as to what’s going on in my life. As of today, after 2 months here is Savannah, I still do not have a job. I am helping a friend who is starting a new business, but the money coming in from that is very little and far apart. Although, if the company takes off, the money would be great. My problem is I don't think we can wait it out for this to happen. The other option I have is going back to driving trucks. This is something I used to do years ago, but have long given up my CDL. So I would have to go to a school to get my CDL again. The money is good, and the benefits are really good, but you have to be gone for 2, 3 and sometimes 4 weeks at a time. This would be a huge burden on the family, but not having a job is an even bigger burden on us all. I feel like I'm in limbo, and I hate that feeling.

If you could, keep me in your prayers for direction.

I hope and pray that you all are doing well.


No comments: