Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Praise report


Greetings!

Just wanted to take a moment and give praise to the most high!! No, I don't have a job yet, I don't have this month rent, many bills are overdue, but I am of good cheer. You see, I serve an AWESOME GOD!!! He has given my wife and I a peace about all of like we have never experienced before. We have not one ounce of worry about where rent is going to come from, or if I'm going to find a job. He has filled our hearts with such peace and confidence, confidence that He is going to take care of us.

I know allot of this is because of your prayers. My wife and I want to thank you all. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to include my family in your thoughts and prayers.

I heard a comment on the radio this morning about how God never lets us go. He never lets us go because He is holding onto our hands, not us holding onto His hands.

May God bless you all for your faithfulness,
Tim
http://www.theanchorholds.net

No comments: