Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life update

Greetings,

Just a quick life update.
Over the last few weeks I had been working for a friend who told me that if I help him run his company, he would make me part owner. Well I did that, busted my ass for the guy for 3 weeks. He helped me with rent last month, but since then the pay has been small and far between. Well I started putting some numbers together with the jobs we had already done and were working, and the profit margin was allot higher than what he was saying. I wanted to know this since that was how I was supposed to be paid, a percentage of the profits. I confronted him with the numbers, and he told me that this partnership wasn't going to work. I should have known better. I've known the guy long enough to know that he is not very honest. But I thought that I was his friend, and he would not screw me over. Sometimes it does not pay being a nice guy. So here I am, without a job again.

If you could, please keep me in your prayers that I'll find employment. I hope and pray that you all are doing well.
Love,
Tim

No comments: