Saturday, July 28, 2007

God is so gooooooooood !!!!


Greetings family and friends,

I come today with good news. I guess yesterday was my “totally in the bottom of the pit day”. I guess, like most times in our lives, we have to reach the bottom before we actually let go of things and let God work His wonder.

I got an email last night from my old boss and good friend Jack. He asked me to stop his shop today. So I went down there this morning. Turns out Jack had been thinking about expanding his business to include digital surveillance systems. So he asked me to be a partner in that business. How cool is that (Thank you dear God, Lord of heaven and earth). Jack owns a computer repair shop; he has been at the same location for 10 years now. He wants to set up a surveillance system in each of his shops, he owns two stores. He also wants me to build a website for Computer Pros, but also include the digital surveillance information. That’s the good news in the nut shell. The bigger news is that God is so good. He never leaves us or forsakes us, just as His word says. The longer I live (thank you for that as well Lord), the more I see His word come to pass in my own life. I can also tell you, the more of your own life you give over to Him; the more He can use you for His glory.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. You can see for your own eyes that they worked, and God answered your prayers and mine.

God bless you, may He keep you safe and well.Love,

Tim


Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

http://www.theanchorholds.net/
"See, Mother, I make all things new."
The Passion

No comments: