Friday, January 18, 2008

Prayer request

Greetings friends and family,

I'm still working way to many hours, but it sure beats not working. I got another email from my brother in N.Y. He always tells me stories of these families in the cancer ward where his son gets treatment. Shares with me stories of courage, pain, miracles from God and of course, love. He sent me a special request about a certain family there that has suffered many tragedies over the last year or so, and their not done yet. Please take a moment to read his email, and if you would include the mentioned family in your prayers. As always, even though I'm not on here much, you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace to you and your,Tim



"Hello Everyone

I have a prayer request for a young man that has roomed with my Son in the Hospital. His name is Bobby Otsman. Our family has become close with Bobby over the last 9 months. Billy and him room together when ever they are in the hospital. They were both in the Hospital last Monday and Tuesday as Billy under went his 13th round of Chemotherapy treatment. Bobby had a fever when he came in Monday and the doctors thought it was a virus. I received a call yesterday evening that Bobby had a serve infection in his leg (which had been rebuild because he had cancer in his tibia) and they had to take him to emergency surgery to clean out the infection and possibly remove his leg if the infection had gone to the bone. I ask you to pray for Bobby and his family. Bobby is tried just like our son Billy. They both are so close to the end of there treatments ,but they are also the hardest times as well, because the Chemotherapy has accumulated over the all the treatments. My wife and I went up last night to support Bobby and His mother. We had to leave late last night before his surgery to get home to our son Billy ,but I did get a call last night from Bobby's mother that all had gone well, but they will need to do more surgery Monday. They still do not know if they will have to take his leg. I ask you all to pray that the Lord would intervene and if it is his will , that Bobby would keep his leg. Please also pray for comfort as he is in a lot of pain. Pray for his mother (Shirley) as well as she has 4 younger children at home to take care of. She lost her husband last year unexpectedly ,so she is a widow in need. Bobby and his family are believers and his youth pastor was with him last night , so if everyone could lift our brother Bobby up to the Lord I and his family would graciously appreciate it.If everyone could please have as many people pray for this family , it would mean so much to them . I will keep you all posted on his situation and progress. Blessings to you all.

In Christ.
Bill Lower"

No comments: