Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Update for Billy


Greetings my dear family and friends,

I wanted to pass along an update about my nephew. I talked with my brother today and he said that Billy (my nephew) is doing ok, but he is really sick of the chemo. On their last trip to the hospital Billy told his dad and the doctor that he didn't want to do anymore treatments. This was his 12th treatment and it was going to last a week. He only has a couple more to go through, but he is so sick of being sick all the time. He finally agreed that to finish the treatments would be best (along with a little loving push from his father). My brother and his family have been so drained through all of this. I can hear it in his voice, and this saddens my heart to know end. My brother is the Pastor of a local Baptist church there, and he knows that God is in control even in the darkest of times. The congregation at the church has been so supportive through all of this. He always goes on and on about how they have all stepped up and helped in one way or another.

I'm on my knee's asking all of you to lift my brother and his family up in prayer. Pray that God will continue healing young billy (he is 15), and that the cancer will never return. Also pray that God will give my brother and his family the strength to see this through. There is nothing more life draining than watching your child suffer, I know. They are almost at the end of the treatments... Dear Lord God, please be with my brother and his family. I know God you are with them... please fill their hearts with your peace.

Thank you all.
Love,Tim

http://www.theanchorholds.net/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No matter where your life is now, Find out what is up ahead!

If you are feeling uncertain about any aspect of your life or simply just want to know what

is up ahead give us a call and be pleasantly surprised with our candid readings.

No matter what your concern is, we are here to help you with our skills as Psychics,

Astrologers and Tarot Readers. Whether your concern is Financial, Romantic,

Employment or just every day stressors that can make life less tolerable, we can look at

these and more to assist you in finding your true path to fulfillment and happiness by

utilizing Astrological, Psychic or Tarot readings.

Read More at www.unlimitedpsychicreadings.com