Thursday, August 16, 2007

Prayer request


Greetings brothers and sisters,


Below is an email I received from my brother in Ithaca, NY. His 15 year old son is still battling cancer. He has begun chemo treatments, and Billy (that's the young mans name) could really use your prayers. So could the entire family. My brother William is the pastor of a local church there, and every since he took over the church he and his family have been under serious attack from the enemy. Like I always remind people, once you truly give your life over to Christ, all of hell is against you.

"Hello Everyone
This is going to a short update/prayer request for Billy. Billy is already in the hospital having his 4 th chemo treatment. Only 10 more to go. He was to start his treatment today Thur, But his blood counts were at a level that wanted to start asap. So Christina and Billy went up early yesterday morning and started his treatment. I went up last night and he was doing Ok. He did get sick about a hour after his treatment ,but his attitude is so good he makes it easier for Chris and I . Please prayer that the cancer will never return to his body and that the treatment will do exactly what it is designed to do and not harm his body. That the Lord would use this situation and all of us in the cancer ward in a mighty way. Well, I need to get to work as this is my busy time. God Bless and thank you for your prayers.


Bill Lower"Thank you all for your prayers and support,
Tim

No comments: