Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Proverbs 3:5


Why do we have to make it so hard for oursleves?

I know that God will take care of us, but yet the minute adversity sets in we always tend to lean on our own understading. Something that God tells us in Proverbs 3:5 not to do "Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding". Most followers of Christ know this verse by heart, but yet how often do we actually apply it to our lives.

For me, what I find amazing is all through my life I've seen God's hand at work. Even in the darkest times I know He's been there with me. In those dark times He has always come through, never once failed me. But yet, to this day, I still tend to lean on my own understanding at first. The pain and heart ache I could save myself if I just learned to totally trust Him, I mean totally.

God grant me the wisdom to totally trust you... and NOT TO LEAN ON MY OWN UNDERSTANDING!!

Bless you all,
Tim

No comments: