Thursday, August 06, 2009

August 6 2009

Greetings,

Currently my life like the rest of the world is in disarray. I've been out of work for several months and my family life sucks as well. But is life has taught me anything, nothing stays the same. So I know brighter days lay ahead. One good thing on the horizon, it's almost time for the football season to start... and
Sons of Anarchy is coming back on in Sept.

I did go for a job interview yesterday for the Beaufort county school district. They are looking for 4 IT desktop support people. I think the interview went well. We are supposed to know for sure by this Friday. I've still been driving Limos for a good friend of mine, but there has not been much work. This is the slowest time of the year for them.

I watched
Rescue Me last night (love that show). This one was a good one... the scene at the end between Tommy and Sheila was freaking HOT! No sex or anything, just the way she was explaining her attraction to him was... WOW!! Doesn't hurt that she is one hot lady! If you've not seen the show, take a Tuesday evening and watch it... It's for sure one of the better shows on the tube. "Tube", lol... can't call them a tube anymore can we... tubes are long gone from TV sets.

Peace out!!
Tim

No comments: