Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday

Well I went to court this morning. I was totally prepared to tell the judge that my landlord was all in the right and that I did owe him the money. The judge never let things get that far. Seems since my landlord (who is a really good guy despite all of this) accepted partial rent from us for July, so he can't sue us for July. So the case was thrown out. Now our landlord must file all over again for the month of August since he won't take any money from us for August. So I'll be back in court in two weeks unless I we can reach some sort of agreement. We'll see.

I saw G.I. Joe over the weekend. I have to say that I really wasn't expecting much. After all they have stripped away everything that was and is the true G.I. Joe. But I went in with an opened mind. I was pleasantly surprised big time. None stop action from beginning to end. Good story... great action and effects. Even if you don't know much about the cartoons this movie is based on you'll still enjoy it... stands on it's on just fine.

I also finished up all the paper work for my new job over the weekend. I'll find out later today when I start for sure... Thank you God!!


Peace to you all,
Tim

No comments: