Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday 08/23/09

Greetings,

Here it is Sunday and another week gone by and another one starting. Last week was a good week other than feeling a little under the weather most of the week with a cold, everything went well. I started working at a different school on Thursday and I'll be there tomorrow as well. Most of the schools only have one full time IT person and at the start of the school year that is in no way enough to get all the work done in time. Still hoping this turns in to a full time position, I probably won't know for sure until the end of next month.

Things at home are OK. Did get into a fight with the wife Saturday. Since she works nights I don't see her at all really until the weekend. So as the week is coming to a close I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with her. Now understand, our lives have been under allot of stress do to the fact that I've not had steady employment for a year. My wife does not handle money stress well at all. Even though I get paid this coming Friday my check will in no way cover all the bills. Anyway, so Saturday morning rolls around. I go in to wake her up and I'm in a great mood. Make a long story short, all she can talk about is money and what we're going to do. I tend to live more in the moment and thats always been one of our many conflicts. Needless to say that set the tone for the entire weekend. Pretty much ruined mine, if it had not been for a dear friend that cheered me up Saturday night, the weekend would have been a total shit storm.

I'm looking forward to the coming week. I have to say, if some things don't change in my life soon, I'll be making some serious changes. Life it to short for all the bullshit I have to deal with.

Peace out,
Tim

P.S. Football season is only a couple of weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go BOLTz!!!


No comments: