Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost

Howdy!!

Well tomorrow we head west. We stayed an extra day because one of my clients here decided to buy some new computers and office equipment and he wanted me to set everything up before I left. Figured we could put off one day for some extra trip money.


Everything has pretty much sold. The guy who bought our bed came yesterday and picked that up. I gotta say, that was the hardest thing to sell... the bed. That thing was so firm and comfortable. I especially missed it last night while sleeping on the floor.. lol !! Oh well, it's jut stuff and can all be replaced. The guy who bought the bed is an ex-deputy sheriff and boy did he have some stories to tell. We actually ended up talking about God. He, like allot of us just went through life on cruise control... one day that changed for him. He has since retired from the force and has oppened a furniture shop where people that don't have allot of cash can but furniture at really good prices.. and if they don't have the money he lets the people pay for it over time without charging interest. When given the chance he shares the gospel with these people as well. Pretty cool ministry if you think about it.

Today I'm finishing up the network I started yesterday. When I'm done here I'll go back home and take the last little bit of "stuff" to Goodwill.

Hoping to leave out at about 8:00am (if I can get the wife up that early). It's going to be so hard to leave our son here. He is 19 almost 20 and wants to stay here, at least for now. Going to miss him bad.

Peace out!!
Tim

P.S. Please keep us i your prayers as we travel this weekend. Thank you!

No comments: