Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sell, sell, sell !!!

Today is Sunday, we put out all the ads yesterday for the moving sale. It's about 10:30am our time and so far we've not had much traffic. We've had allot of email and phone inquires, but not allot of traffic. Of course it doesn't help this being only the second day after Christmas. We still have a few days before we go and we'll continue to try and sell stuff right up till we go. We are leaving Thusday morning bright and early. I figure that will put us in Ogden Sunday evening if all goes well.

I will continue to post from the road. I know not many people read my postings, but that's OK, it helps me to write things out like this.

Tomorrow I'll be getting the car worked on. I want to get the transmission serviced and get all the belts changed before we go. Not sure how much all that will set us back, but gotta have it done. Rather do it here at a reasonable price than out in the middle of no where and pay through the nose for towing and repairs.

Until next time... Peace,
Tim

No comments: