Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Closer

The last few days have been really strange. One minute I'm really excited about moving, the next I'm so angry I can't stand it. Funny how things change as we get older. When I was younger, moving was no big deal at all. I am excited about the future though, and that's not happened in some time now.

We did sell allot of stuff. The guy who bought our bed was kind enough to let us keep it until tomorrow so we'd have something to sleep on. Couch sold, some tables and bar stools. We still have a yard sale sign out in the front yard and everything that we are selling is right there in the garage.
What we don't sell we are giving to Goodwill.

I did get the transmission serviced today and I changed the air filter. Already had the oil changed last week. So I feel pretty confident that the car will be OK. Still looking to leave Thursday morning if everything goes right. So far things are working out good. They were supposed to be out on Monday to turn our power off, they did show up, but only gave us a notice that it was going to be shut off... so the Lord provided us the time needed with power. Even though it's Georgia, and never really gets cold, the nights right now are getting into the 30's.

I'm getting rid of all my computer stuff so I won't be posting on here as much after tomorrow. But I still will be posting with my Blackberry.

Peace to you all,
Tim

No comments: